|07:30 – 08:15||Morning Yoga session|
|08:30 – 09:30||Breakfast according to the individual Dosha|
|09:00 – 10:30||Morning consultation with Ayurvedic doctor for group 1|
|10:30 – 13:00||Ayurvedic therapies or Pachakarma/Purvakarma procedures|
|13:00 – 13:30||Lunch according to the individual Dosha|
|13:30 – 14:00||Short procedures based upon doctor`s prescription|
|14:30 – 18:00||Ayurvedic therapies or Pachakarma/Purvakarma procedures|
|18:00 – 18:30||Evening consultation with Ayurvedic doctor for group 2|
|18:30 – 19:00||Evening Yoga session and relaxation|
|19:00 – 20:00||Dinner according to the individual Dosha|
|20:00 – 21:30||Late night procedures based upon doctor`s prescription|
|Note||Three times per week – on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday there will be a lecture on the topic: “What is Ayurveda- basic principles and the path to longevity|
- The program is held under control of the Ayurvedic doctor, who can makechanges in your daily schedule with an aim of better effect of the therapy.
- The number of the procedures are also determined by our doctor. It can not be elected procedures by choice.
- It is allowed individual walk up to 30 minutes per day – only if the outside temperature is higher.Walking is by choice of the participants, so that they can meet their needs for an activemovement. For Panchakarma therapy is not necessary to use walking as part of the program. The energy that you will get from the therapies should not be reduced by active exercises.
- Schedule may change according to the current period and the individual schedules of the participants, according to the prescription of the Ayurvedic Doctor
- Every participant will receive regular information about their daily schedule
- The Yoga sessions are held morning and evening from Monday to Friday