Questions and answers
How can I enroll in the program of Ayurveda Clinic Bansko?
When will the program be held?
The program is held from March to November with a break in August.
Prices and periods are described here: prices and periods
How long in advance do I have to make the reservation?
We recommend that you register 2-3 months before the start of the program, as places are taken extremely quickly.
After all places are taken, the registration for the respective dates are terminated and the filled periods are crossed out.
You can see the periods that cover the individual dates here: prices and periods
What I need to do, to get prepared for the program?
It is enough to write to us. In response, we will send you detailed information about how the treatment works and what you need to know in order for the process to proceed in the most correct way.
- One week before the start of the program, it is advisable to go on a diet that excludes meat and dairy products to ensure easier bowel cleansing.
- It is recommended to start drinking about 600 grams of warm water (40 degrees Celsius) in the morning at least 7 days before the start of the program – before brushing your teeth. You should not drink cold water.
- After entering the clinic, Pavar performs daily examinations and assesses how the individual process of detoxification or treatment should continue.
Can I have a consultation without staying for treatment?
Yes, you can. You will be consulted by the doctor of the program – Dr. Pavar.
For this purpose it is necessary to reserve an appointment for an examination in one of the ways specified in art. 1.
Do I have to do any examinations in advance? Can I be examined by you?
The clinic does not have a laboratory, so we recommend each patient to bring prior examinations and epicrisis.
It is recommended that you send us your epicrisis by e-mail 1 month before the start of the course, so that we can make a preliminary consultation with Dr. Pavar.
This is necessary because in some cases it is necessary to order specific herbal medicines to support the treatment, which are imported from India.
Can I buy herbs or Ayurvedic medicines from you?
Yes, if you have once been examined by Dr. Pavar and he has prescribed you herbal medicines.
Just write to us and we will send them to you by cash on delivery to the specified address.
Can I be accompanied by a relative of mine during my stay in the clinic?
Yes of course. In this case, your companion will be accommodated at a preferential price.
For more information, please email us: email@example.com
If I want treatment, how long should I plan to stay?
If you have an illness, we recommend a minimum stay of 2 weeks.
If your disease is chronic or more severe, we recommend treatment for at least 3 weeks.
If I am healthy, but I want to take a preventive detoxification course, what kind of stay should I plan?
For healthy patients who want to detoxify the body for prophylactic purposes, a 10-day course is sufficient.
Can I participate in the program if I do not currently have any diseases or complaints?
Yes of course. Prevention is very important for our health, and detoxification of the body is absolutely necessary in order for us to be healthy.
I have a specific disease and I want to know if your treatment will help me?
Ayurveda cures many and various diseases proven effective.
In more severe cases, the duration of treatment is long – for example, in multiple sclerosis takes 3 to 5 years.
Ayurvedic treatment is effective because a holistic approach is applied to the body, unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on the specific disease.
How the program works?
Please see the sample program uploaded on the site: daily program
What is nutrition during the course?
The nutrition is Ayurvedic, mostly vegetarian, and includes daily intake of water with spices.
After completing the course of treatment, will I be able to eat again as before?
During the program it is necessary to consume only certain Ayurvedic food.
After the program, in order to maintain the achieved healing effect, it is desirable to follow the instructions of Dr. Pavar and follow the principles of balanced and healthy eating.
Are there any specific requirements for the period of the program?
The specific requirements for the program period are as follows:
- We advise participants to refrain from sexual intercourse within the program, as well as from thoughts or actions that may arouse sexual desire.
- During their menstrual cycle (from beginning to end), women should avoid all procedures and therapies using the Panchakarma method.
The reason is that the menstrual cycle is a period of self-balancing of female energy and Panchakarma procedures can disrupt this natural process.
Please plan the start of the program at least 3 days after the end of your monthly cycle.
- Participants in the program should avoid strenuous exercise in all its forms for at least 50 minutes before and after therapy.
The reason is that during the Panchakarma treatment the body is in the process of reconstruction – you feel exhausted, and too heavy loads can worsen your condition.
- You should keep in mind that the program also includes yoga classes that enhance the effect of therapies.
- During their participation in the program, participants do not use the pool of the SPA center. The use of a sauna or steam bath is only allowed on the recommendation of an Indian doctor.
Will I be able to smoke during treatment? And to drink coffee and alcohol?
Smoking should be stopped or drastically reduced.
Consumption of coffee or tea is allowed once a day, but not both drinks together.
Alcohol use is not allowed.
What other procedures will I be able to use during my stay in the clinic?
During the Ayurvedic course you can use only the following therapies and cosmetic procedures:
- Thai massage
- Yumeiho therapy
- Valentine therapy (without oil)
- Cosmetic therapies for the face
My GP is against this type of treatment. What to do?
Ayurveda treatment dates back 5,000 years – a period during which it has unequivocally proven its effectiveness.
To ensure safety and excellent results, the applied procedures and therapies are performed by a professional team specializing in the application of Ayurveda methods.
Our Indian doctor, Dr. Pawar, is highly qualified and has many years of experience:
- He graduated from the prestigious Ayurvedic College with officially recognized status of Bharati Vidyapeeth University in Pune, India, with a B.A.M.S. – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery;
- He also holds a master’s degree in Ayurvedic pharmacology (MD / MS Ayurved – Ayurved Vachaspati & Ayurved Dhanvantari).
Our therapists have specialized diplomas in Ayurveda, which guarantees their expertise in the application of specific therapies.
Most of them have over 10 years of experience, and some of them have teaching experience in the field of Ayurveda treatment.
Read more about our team here: Our Team
What is the language of communication with Dr. Pavar?
Dr. Pavar communicates in English, which should not bother you, as the examinations are conducted in the presence of a professional translator.
The translator will be at your disposal to convey in an accessible and understandable way the necessary information and to ask the questions that excite you.
Can I buy herbal medicines at a pharmacy or elsewhere?
The medicines and oils we use are original, made in India, and are imported especially for the clinic.
You can buy these medicines only from us – in Ayurveda Clinic Bansko or in Ayurveda Clinic Sofia, located at 30 “Yanko Sakazov” Blvd.: Contact page