Asen Teofilov – Supervisor
• In 2014, Asen Teofilov graduated in Kinesiotherapy from the Faculty of Public Health, Health Care and Sports at the Southwestern University Neofit Rilski. His bachelor’s degree qualifies him to work in kinesitherapy and sports centers, performing functional-diagnostic, preventive, curative and rehabilitation activities in all age and professional groups.
• He has completed several specialized training courses and obtained the following certificates:
– Manual mobilization of the spine and Manual mobilization of the peripheral joints (2013), issued by the Association of Physiotherapists in Bulgaria.
– Certificate for practice in a real work environment, issued by Dr. Petranka Todorova-Belichina, IPSMP in Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation (2014).
– Certificate of work according to the 5-star standard issued by the English training company Resense (2016).
– His professional path continues in Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena Bansko (2016 – 2017), where he is a physiotherapist, specialist in physiotherapy and rehabilitation of people in the postoperative period until their full recovery.
– In 2017 Asen Teofilov became part of the team of aparthotel Lucky Bansko SPA & Relax ***** SPA center. Soon after, his professionalism, organizational skills and dedication to work raised him to head of the specialized clinic of the Ayurveda Clinic Bansko.
Dr. Balaji S. Pavar
- In 2001 he graduated from the prestigious Ayurvedic College with officially recognized status of Bharati Vidyapeeth University in Pune with a degree of B.A.M.S. – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery.
- In 2006, he obtained a Master’s degree in Ayurvedic Pharmacology (MD/MS Ayurved – Ayurved Vachaspati & Ayurved Dhanvantari).
- He is currently an Associate Professor (docent) at LRP Islampur Ayurvedic Medical College in Maharashtra, Southwest India, and a guest lecturer at various seminars, workshops and conferences on Ayurvedic medicine.
- Dr. Balaji Pavar began his medical practice in 2001. He gained experience in Ayu care hospitals (Trisur, Kerala) and Punarvasu (Puna, Kerala).
- His mentors are the famous Ayurveda teacher Raghavan Thirumulpad (Kalakudu, Kerela) and Dr. Sanjay Pandaze
- In 2004 he opened his own clinic, where he practiced treatment of diseases, detoxification, wellness and rejuvenation.
- At the same time, he is an Ayurvedic consultant who works with patients to change their lifestyle.
Ayurvedic therapist Vilas Narayana Mangale
Ayurveda therapist Sumi Rajappan Pillai
She holds a diploma for Ayurveda Pancakarma therapist, SSLC institute, India.
Since 2017, Sumi Rajappan Pillai is part of the Ayurveda Clinic team.
Thanks to her professionalism, sense of responsibility and social skills she is committed to implementing of all the treatments and procedures offered in the clinic.
Ayurveda therapist Dhanaji Maruti Dhokare
- Most of Dhokare’s career has been spent in various hospitals and clinics in India.
- He works with orthopedic surgeons and specializes in Ayurvedic rehabilitation for joint and spine problems.
- He has been a member of the team of Ayurveda Clinic Bansko for 3 years.
Ayurveda therapist Jyothi C.R.
- Jyothi C.R. is an international therapist in Ayurveda.
- She holds a degree in Ayurveda Panchakarma from the Institute of Nursing in Tut Puja.
- She performs all types of massages and body treatments, including: aromatherapy, hot volcanic stone therapy, foot reflexology, deep tissue, Balinese and Swedish massage, full body peeling, facials, head and shoulder massage, manicure, pedicure and others.
- For 8 years, Jyothi C.R. has worked as an Ayurvedic and SPA therapist in various centers and complexes in her homeland – India.
- There are consecutive practices in Shathayu Ayurveda, Hyderabad, Sanjeevan Ayurveda (Medimix), Bangalore, Kadaltheeram Ayurveda, Varkala (Kerala) and Amanvana Spa Resort, Kushalanagar.
- Since the beginning of 2016 she has been a cosmetic and Ayurvedic therapist at Tamara Coorg Resort, Karnataka, which is among the 25 of the best resorts in India.
Ayurvedic Chef Riju Sleeba Puvathungal
Showing excellent knowledge and demonstrating enviable skills in preparing Ayurvedic dishes he was quickly noticed by one of the biggest hotels in India. Worked for 6 months as COMMI-1 Chef at the five star coastal resort The Raviz Kovalam. Since 2022, he has been part of the team of Ayurveda Clinic Bansko.
Kamal Kishor – Yoga instructor
- In August 2007 he participated in a 21-day yoga course for maintaining good general health, organized by the Bihar School of Yoga, Munger (Bihar), India
- For three years, from 2012 to 2015, Kamal Kishor studied different types of yoga: Satyananda yoga, Raja yoga, Kundalini yoga, Kriya yoga, Mantra yoga, Nada yoga, and yoga for children, Vedic rituals to harmonize the chakras and life. , Sanyasa Yoga, created by Satyananda Saraswati.
- In 2013 he participated in the preparation of the next edition of the World Yoga Convention, held in Bihar, India.
- In the period 15 – 29 March 2015 he held yoga courses and thematic concerts in Timisoara and Bucharest (Romania) for the Rabindranath Tagore Cultural Center Association.
- From May 2015 to January 2016 he visited various spiritual and yoga guides in the Himalayas, with the help of which he deepened his knowledge and improved his skills in practicing yoga.