Welcome for 10/15/20 or 25 days at Lucky Bansko Aparthotel for purifying the body, treatment, rejuvenation and embellishment.
Dr. Mahesh and our Indian therapists will take care for your alternative treatment using only original products – over 30 kinds of oils and 120 environmentally therapeutic products
17 MARCH – 5 DECEMBER
Аyurveda Clinic Bansko is the first Indian centre in Bulgaria combining environmentally friendly treatment by Ayurveda with a complete body detox using the methods Purvakarma and Panchakarma.
The final effect of the Ayurvedic therapies:
- healing of all diseases ( for more serious diseases it is necessary to come several times);
- body will cleanse from toxins, pesticides and heavy metals;
- beautification and rejuvenation
- weight reduction without loss of muscle mass;
- body will balance the energy, your spirit will be free and mind – clear;
- will be more energetic, relaxed and happy;
- during the course our Indian doctor will consult you how to take care of yourself to be healthy.
As our guests for a period of 10/15/20/25 days (by your choice), you will be under constant care, which include:
- daily medical examinations;
- 2 or 3 therapies a day with the best Indian therapeutic oils and herbs;
- constant intake of decoction of herbs;
- bio food prepared entirely to the requirements of Ayurveda and tailored to your specific body type (so-called Doshas – Pitta, Kapha and Vata);
- time for rest, yoga and meditation;
Check out our DAILY SCHEDULE.
The environmentally friendly treatment with Аyurveda is one of the more ancient science for health and has been practiced for more than 5000 years.
Purvakarma is a combination of external procedures (rubbing oils, herbal sauna, hot intense compresses, massage with herbs and oils, pouring oils, thermal procedures) that prepare the body for internal purification of the toxins out of the body and beautify.
Panchakarma is proven for thousands of years methodology, which allows purification of the body from toxins, heavy metals, free radicals and slag by combining purgative and laxative treatments and therapies.
According to our Indian doctor the best results for your body and outlook are achieved when combining the healing methods of Ayurveda with detoxification procedures Purvakarma and Panchakarma, Ayurveda nutrition, gymnastics and relaxation.
Ayurvedic procedures are held in Lucky Bansko Aparthotel during the spring (April and May) and autumn (October and November).
Ayurvedic treatment is applied extremely successful for children.
What are the advantages of Аyurveda Clinic Lucky Bansko?
- India comes to Bansko – you`ll receive a full and adequate purifying programme, without being forced to travel to another continent;
- Our Doctor, BAMS, M.D.(Ayurveda), a licensed Indian doctor with 14 years of medical practice, taught by the doctor of the Indian Prime Minister, will take care of your needs.
- The therapies will be handled by two Indian therapists, who have more than 12 years of medical experience in Аyurvedic procedures;
- There will be simultaneous accommodation of no more than 6 people in the centre, so each individual client will get maximum attention and care;
- All the oils, herbs and healing materials are imported from India, personally chosen by our doctor;
- You will receive competent treatment, combined with full purification, rejuvenation, recovery, energizing and anti-stress effect in 5***** luxury.
What kinds of diseases can be treated by Ayurveda?
- High blood pressure;
- Multiple sclerosis;
- Colon cancer;
- Small intestine;
- Movement disorders.
Our doctor recommends a 10 or 15 days treatment course in the case of lighter disorder and a 25 days treatment course in the case of a more serious disorder, in order to achieve the necessary therapeutic results.
What is included in the programme?
- 10/15/20/25 days accommodation at Aparthotel Lucky Bansko 5*****;
- Initial, current and final medical examinations – a competent translator in English language will be provided;
- The necessary Аyurvedic procedures and therapies for you, prescripted by the Ayurvedic doctor;
- Balarut and Navara rice, and healing oils for wet therapies, prescribed individually for you by our doctor;
- Herbs for treatment (payment if extra needed as the treatment will continue a couple of months);
- Intake of decoction of herbs, balancing the dosha
- 3 Ayurvedic nutritious meals a day (mostly vegetarian bio food, milk products included);
- A lecture "What is Ayurveda - basic principles and the path to the longevity";
- Yoga sessions /5 days per week- morning and evening sessions/;
- Individual plan for a healthy way of living, nutrition, body attitude and consciousness.
Perfect for recovery
I can call this a miracle
I recommend with 2 hands because what I saw there ... I can call a miracle.
I can not tell you how the therapy passes because I can not just have to go through it.
I think that the positive sides are the following:
In general , it is not necessary for a patient to go on a risky journey to India to have such a therapy. I have personally heard stories from people that came upon some serious situations while visiting incompetent Indian doctors, which I think is very dangerous.
The doctors and the therapists are qualified.
The atmosphere is very comfortable.
The staff is very kind and polite.
In my opinion they are really well-organised and polite :)
For all I know, when it comes to the price, their prices are affordable. Thе people who want to go through such a therapy need to know that this is a time for relaxation, concentration and self-examination.
This is not an intensive SPA course but an opportunity for a cleansing the body and building up a foundation for healthy eating habits and body care.
Thanks for the recipes on the site
In my opinion, the good sides are the following:
One does not need to take a considerably risky trip to India in order to participate in order to be treated with that kind of therapy. I have been told that many people had unpleasant encounters with incompetent doctors in India, which sounds very dangerous to me.
The doctors and the therapists are qualified.
The conditions are very comfortable.
The staff is very polite and caring.
I believe they are very well-organized.
And as far as I am concerned, even the price is very affordable.
It is very important that those who start this therapy are aware of the fact, that this is a time for rest, concentration and self-observation.
This is not a SPA-procedure course, but an opportunity for cleansing and creating a basis of healthy eating habits and body care.