7 day courses of sterility treatment (both men and women)
in Ayurveda Clinic Bansko (Garba Sanskara)
Plan your pregnancy with Ayurveda!
Being a parent is one of the most wonderful experiences – a symbol of meaningful life for both women and men.
During pregnancy, most couples enjoy the highest sense of satisfaction and creativity in their lives.
They are filled with emotions that bring immeasurable happiness and tranquillity.
The period of pregnancy is memorable for future parents who are preparing for the new responsibility that will accompany them throughout their lives.
In Ayurveda, the period of pregnancy is considered to be very important in the lives of families and that is why it is given a great deal of attention.
There are many guidelines for future mothers and fathers in order to achieve the best for pregnancy and child care.
The Ayurvedic concept, which relates to the period of pregnancy, is called Garba Sanskara.
Who can enter the programme?
- Single future parents or couples who are planning pregnancy and want to make it very special;
- Primary or secondary infertility cases;
- Garba Sanskara is of great help to couples who are planning conceptions procedures such as:
- IUI intrauteral insemination;
- IVF in-vitro fertilisation.
- Couples with several unsuccessful IUI or IVF without objective reasons being present;
- Couples planning in-vitro fertilization can achieve better effects by following the procedures of the Garba Sanskara programme.
How does Garba Sanskara improve pregnancy chances?
The programme is aimed at balancing the natural energies in the body that are responsible for its normal function – a monthly cycle for women, producing quality reproductive semen in men, which will increase the chances of conception.
Garba Sanskara includes:
- Detox and purification of the body and mind, which prepares parents to meet the baby;
- Panchakarma procedures which will purify the body and mind by removal of blockage both at a physical and emotional level, which may be the reason for unsuccessful conception.
What are the benefits of Garba Sanskara?
- Reduces the potential for complications during pregnancy caused by conditions such as hypertension, diabetes and other health problems (e. g., the development of haemorrhoids or stretch marks);
- Helps maintain the natural hormonal balance;
- Ensures a safe pregnancy;
- Looks after the baby as early as the womb;
- By helping her physical and intellectual development;
- Helps the child to develop correctly by preventing the risk of passing on the parents’ emotional or health problems to the next generations – such as weakness or various serious illnesses (arthritis etc.).
You can help your future child by giving her strength and providing her with the right atmosphere for development so that she can meet the world with energy and high immunity.
What procedures does the programme include?
Garba Sanskara includes various Purvakarma and Panchakarama therapies which have been tailored to your individual needs:
- Matra Vasti
- Kashaya Vasti
- Utre Vasti
- Yoga classes that include specific exercises as per Garba Sanskara
Various educational programmes related to the mother’s diet both during pregnancy and after birth.
for sterility treatment