What is Nasyam Therapy?
Nayam is a Ayurvedic method of treatment for headache, sinusitis, migraine, ear, nose and throat. During this procedure, medicated powder, juice, or herbal oils are applied through the nostrils. Seed therapy is very effective in removing toxins from the scalp and purifying organs. The healing oils and powders used in this process stimulate important centers of your brain that control your emotions. Frequent use of Alone therapy reduces stress, detoxifies and improves your skin tone.
Seed therapy is carried out in three phases – before purifying measures or Poorvakarma, the actual procedure known as Pradhanakarma and after therapeutic measures or Paschatkarma. steam bath on your face, forehead, neck and ears. This is done to relax the muscles.
The second stage is the most important in which the cool healing oil flows through your nostrils. Healthy, even breathing is crucial to ensure proper prana flow to the body and head. Nasyam protects and soothes the nasal passage and helps reduce congestion of the sinuses. In the third and final stage your mouth will be cleaned with lukewarm water and you will be given medicinal smoke to inhale.
How is Nasam treated?
Treatment for yourself follows a few simple steps. You will need to lie on your back and keep your head tilted back so that your nostrils are toward the sky. You can put a pillow or towel under your neck for support. Put 5-10 drops of warm, saturated oil in each nostril, drop by drop. The temperature of the oil should not exceed the body temperature, otherwise it may damage the mucous membrane or the nasal cavity.
The various herbal oils used in the preparation of for rent are – parmesan, anu, shadbindu, guraadi, marichiades and others. Some herbs commonly used in therapy include: Vidanga, Hing, Apomorag, Tulsi, Gourmand and Maricha.
After you apply drops of medicinal oil, cover with one hand your left nostril and inhale through the right. Now cover your right nostril and exhale through the left. After repeating this action for a while, you will need to stay back and relax for a while. The healing oils and powders used in this process stimulate important centers of your nervous and venous systems and thus reduce blockage in the canals of overcoming diseases.
Who is eligible for treatment?
Anyone can do Ayurvedic therapy. Especially if they suffer from sinusitis, migraines, ear or throat pain. This particular treatment is also effective in detoxifying the skin.
Who is ineligible for treatment?
Therapy is not for you if you suffer from a serious illness, such as fever or infectious disease. Seed treatment is not recommended during menstruation or pregnancy, during or immediately after an asthma attack or heart attack.
Are there any side effects?
There are no known side effects of therapy. It is effective and safe. However, when the oil goes down your throat, you may feel burning or irritation of the throat and all over your face. These are common symptoms and go away after a while, without many complications or serious side effects.
What are the post-treatment guidelines?
After nasyam therapy, there are several things to keep in mind: do not rinse your hair immediately after treatment, do not blow your nose immediately after nasyam.
How long does it take to recover?
Recovery after treatment alone does not take time because it is ayurvedic therapy and after that you can return to your usual activities as soon as the healing session ends.
Are the results of treatment permanent?
Treatment alone does not produce permanent results. You will need to have frequent therapy sessions at least once every 2-3 months to experience long lasting results.
What are the treatment alternatives?
There are no alternatives to Ayurvedic treatment alone. However, if you feel uncomfortable lying on your back and inhaling medicinal oils through your nostrils, you may consult a doctor to take a medicine for migraine, sinusitis, or other ENT-related illnesses.
- Navana Nasyam – Applies to Snehana and Shodhana. It helps with Bell’s disease, tinnitus, hair fall, headache and more.
- Avapeedna Nasyam – 5-6 drops of herbal juice are placed in each nasal cavity, which helps the patient suffering from epilepsy, rhinitis, poisoning and more. to recover.
- Dhumpana – a treatment whereby the smoke from herbs is inhaled slowly by the patient.
Like these, there are many other therapies that can be used according to the symptoms of the person in need of therapy.
Benefits of Nasam
- After several weeks of treatment, nasyam strengthens your sense organs.
- Nasyam helps to get rid of thinned hair by healing it.
- It also enhances patient vision.
- Nasyam treatment makes the whole body stronger and stronger than before.
- Strengthens the immune system so that one does not get sick easily.
- Nasyam also helps to avoid premature aging.
Efficacy of treatment
This form of treatment is adapted for ophthalmic and ENT diseases. The treatment aims to remove toxins from the neck and head.
Other areas where Nasam can be applied with good results include psychiatry, dentistry and neurology.
Nasyam Treatment – Meaning and Benefits
Nasyam or Nasya karma is a treatment in the Panchakarma therapy mentioned in Ayurveda. It is an Ayurvedic detoxification therapy. Therapy is highly effective for the treatment of a number of diseases and conditions.
Treatment not only helps to remove toxins from the area of the head, neck, brain, eyes, ear, nose and throat, but also helps to boost the much needed immunity to these vital parts of the body.
Diseases and conditions treated with therapy
- Improves memory and vision
- Cures insomnia
- Has a positive effect on nasal allergies
- Treats damaged nasal septum, nasal polyp
- Helps with sinusitis
- Helps with migraine
- Helps with shoulder grip
- Good for cervical spondylitis
- Hemiplegia and paraplegia
- Odor loss and taste
- Helps with acne
- Improves the condition of the sensory organs
- Clears congestion of the sinuses and removes toxins from the head and neck
- Helps relieve voice hoarseness and nose and throat pain
- Provides relief from headaches and migraines
- Improves rhinitis or runny nose and clears blocked nasal passage
- Relieves mental and emotional stress and anxiety
- Strengthens hair and prevents gray hair from falling and dandruff
- Prevents goiter, tonsillitis and motor disorders
- Stimulates the brain and improves concentration
- Tones eyesight and reduces ear infections
- Improves skin tone and slows down aging
- Helps with mute
- Helps with bronchitis
- Used for chronic pain
- Diseases of mouth, nose, ears, eyes and head
- Diseases of the eyelid
- Dry nose
- Facial paralysis
- Hemi Krania
- Successfully used in hysteria
- Multiple sclerosis
- Seed disorders
- Shoulder pain
- Sinus retention
- Stiffness in the head, neck, teeth and jaw
- Toothache and other dental diseases
Seed procedures, with their various uses and herbs used for treatment, can be of benefit to people of different age groups throughout their lives.